Man assaults, releases his bodily fluids on woman, police say | Crime
ROCK HILL - Police in Rock Hill have arrested a 35-year-old man after police say he assaulted and urinated on the mother of his children inside her home.
Drugs were also found in plain view in the home and the man was also charged with drug possession.
Officers were called to a home on 900 block of Crawford Road around 2:58 a.m. Friday morning. When officers arrived at the home, they reportedly heard a male voice from inside the home and a man opened the door.
That's when officers say they heard a 32-year-old woman yell "Help Me!" from inside the home. When officers went inside the home, the woman yelled “He pee’d on me!!” according to the police report.
More News (story continues below):
- High school valedictorian not eligible to graduate; forced into summer school
- Teen employee accused of taking pictures under Walmart bathroom stall
- Man on ATV collides with deer, dies from injuries
- Man killed by lightning while playing softball with church group
- Beer bandits strike sports bar for 2nd time, 7th beer theft in SC county
- Man sexually assaults dancer at strip club, police say
Police said that her hair and face were wet and she had swelling under her right eye and on her forehead.
The woman said that the suspect punched and kicked her before urinating on her.
Police then spotted a “wadded up one dollar bill on the floor in plain view with marijuana in it.”
According to police, the man said the drugs were his. Police said they recovered 5 grams of marijuana.
Anthony Sharif Sanders, 35, of Crawford Road was charged with aggravated assault/criminal domestic violence and possession of marijuana.